The 7th UI Studentprenuers 2018 - Win The Prize of IDR 36 Million
End date: 20-12-2017
Do you have any business ideas in your mind? Good news for all young entrepreneurs out there! This is your chance to develop your solutive ideas!
The 7th UI Studentpreners Business Plan Competition is officially opened! The submission period is started from October 6th, 2017 until December 20th, 2017.
Submit your brilliant yet solutive ideas and get the chance to win the total Grand Prize of 36 Million Rupiah and a chance to be invested by investors!
We are calling out groups of university students all over Indonesia who are passionately challenged to make a better world by creating solution based on several categories problem through participating a competition. 10 teams with greatest business idea will be invited to present exclusive 2 days training, pitching, and summit in order to validate, develop, and transform their business ideas into reality. The ultimate 3 best teams will have the chance to win the prize up to 36 million rupiahs.
General Rules for Competition
- Each team must consists of 3 university students.
- All members are undergraduate students (S-1/D-3/D-4).
- Competition Guide line and Dummy Business Plan will be sent directly to registrant’s email address.
- Each team are prohibited to insert neither the name of universities nor the name of team member in business plan.
- The contested business idea is still in the form of idea.
- Business Plan Proposal is a purework of the participants and has never been contested in any other business competition. Cheating or plagiarizing another business plan proposals is not permitted and cheaters are not eligible to advance to the next stage.
- Each member is allowed from different departments, faculties, and universities
- An university may submit more than one
- Team members who are already registered can not be replaced for any reason.
- Each team is only allowed to submit one business plan.
- A member who has registered in a team, cannot apply in another team
- In submitting business plan, the team have to attach biodata forms which are already given by the committee.
- 10 of the bestteams which qualify for UI Studentpreneurs Competition will be invited to the Universitas Indonesia, Depok to attend series of events UI
- Decision of the judges and the committee is final and unalter
- Business plan proposal should be in accordance with the rules set by the committee.
Registration and Submission : October 6th 2017 – December 20th 2017
Top 10 Announcement : February 3rd 2018
Technical Meeting : February 11th 2018
Training Day 1 : February 12th 2018
Training Day 2 : February 13th 2018
Pitching : February 14th 2018
Seminar : February 15th 2018
Young Entrepreneurs Summit : February 17th 2018